The Pentax K-3 is the flagship high-resolution APS-C camera designed for semi-pro & professional photographers. Key features include:
- 23.35MP APS-C CMOS Sensor. The high res sensor provides extremely high image quality at a wide range of sensitivities. It’s the first digital camera to offer a user-selectable anti-aliasing filter. This allows increased image sharpness and detail when the filter is turned off or a reduction in moiré when it’s turned on, all in a single camera. The updated PRIME III Processor gives users an ISO sensitivity range of 80-51,200, as well as continuous shoot up to 8.3fps.
- Improved Autofocus & Metering Systems. The K-3 features a redesign SAFOX11 AF Module with an emphasis on low-light performance. It employs 27 focus points (25 of which are cross-type) for improved accuracy and is rated to work in lighting conditions of -3 to +20 EV. Its meter system also sees a huge improvement from previous generations, now up to 86,000 pixel RGB sensor. This translates to increased exposure accuracy and white balance.
- In-Camera Shake Reduction. Provides an estimated 3.5 EV of correction, allowing you to shoot at low shutter speeds.
- Full HD Video. The K-3 sees a few notable improvements to video recording. It now shoots 1920 × 1080 video at 60i, 30p, & 24p, and has a dedicated movie button for start / stop recording. There’s both external mic and headphone inputs for improved audio recording, and the H.264 video format enables easier workflow in popular video editing software.
- Build Quality. Always a key factor in any Pentax DSLR, the K-3 is no different. The durable magnesium alloy body w/ stainless steel chassis gives the camera a very solid feel, while the 92 independent seals make the body fully weather- and cold-proof. The K-3 has dual SDHC / XC memory card slots for greater flexibility, with support for wireless memory cards (not included). The large optical viewfinder offers 0.95x magnification and 100% frame coverage when shooting, while the 3.2" 1,037k-dot rear LCD is great for live view and image review.
- K-3 camera with body cap
- D-LI90 rechargeable battery
- D-BC90 charger
- Camera strap
- Camera bag
*Manual available by request only.
- Please Note: The K-3 has a USB 3.0 input. We do not include USB cables with the rental, but you can request one upon checkout if needed.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.