Our Revolution 2 kit is configured to support motion-controlled pans and tilts.
- It works great on a tripod or add the Kessler CineSlider for even more impressive moves.
- The kit is centered around Kessler’s ORACLE Control System which features joystick operation, adjustable speed controls, and a movement recording / memory function with three programable memory banks.
- This kit uses the Kessler 500 series motor, making it perfect for both live moves and time-lapses.
A few important notes about this product.
- CineSlider or intervalometer not included.
- The Kessler Revolution Head is not a “plug and play” product. It requires time to set-up, and even more time to learn.
- We strongly advise that you check out the resources tabs to familiarize yourself with the included motors and ORACLE Controller and download/ print the manuals. There are a lot of parts and pieces to this kit, all of which are listed in the “includes” tab of this rental page and in the provided checklist.
- Upon return, we ask that you take care to securely attach the joystick protector and use the checklist to ensure all parts are gathered in the case provided.
- A picture of how we generally ship this product is included above for perspective.
- ORACLE Controller (with Joystick Protector)
- Revolution 2 Head
- CAT 5 Cable with CAT 5 Splitter
- 12v (7.2A) Bescor Battery
- Charging cable for Bescor Battery
- Coiled Power Cable
- AC Adapter for Oracle Controller
- 8 mounting screws, 8 washers, and 4 wingnuts
- Vangaurd Case
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.