The Sony Cyber-Shot RX10 is a high-end point & shoot camera that utilizes a large sensor with fast aperture zoom lens. Key features include:
- Large 20.2MP Sensor. The RX10 uses the same oversized 20.2MP 1" Exmor-R BSI-CMOS sensor as its ultra-compact brother the RX100MII. The large sensor provides high resolution images with great low light performance. There’s a new BIONZ X image processor, enabling 10fps high speed continuous shooting and quick autofocus performance.
- Fast Aperture All-In-One Zoom. While most all-in-one zooms require the sacrifice of even a halfway decent aperture, the RX10 boasts a stabilized 24-200mm (35mm equivalent) lens with constant f/2.8 aperture. That’s right, f/2.8 all the way through! It features seven aspherical elements to minimize aberrations and distortion, and the famous Carl Zeiss T* coating that produces rich, contrasty images.
- Full HD 1080p Video. The RX10 shoots Full HD 1080/60p video, as well as cinematic 24p in the AVCHD Ver. 2.0 codec. There’s full manual exposure control, a built-in mic for stereo audio recording, a headphone jack for monitor sound directly from the camera and a built-in HDMI output terminal provides direct connection to your HDTV, computer, or external recorder for real-time uncompressed video recording.
- Built-In EVF. The large XGA OLED electronic viewfinder provides 100% coverage with a live-view image preview. Additionally, the 3.0" 1228K-dot tilting rear LCD is great for image capture and review.
- Advanced Controls. It offers manual control options for advanced users, as well as iAUTO mode for those who just want to pick up and shoot. There’s seven control function buttons that can be programmed to offer quick adjustments of forty different features, allowing reduced time spent in menus.
- Built-In Wi-Fi. Allows wireless transmission of images as well as camera control with compatible smartphones and tablets.
- Rugged Design. The top and front casings are constructed from magnesium alloy, and the camera’s dust and moisture resistant design even allows shooting in rugged outdoor environments. The camera records to SDHC / XC memory cards, and the rechargeable NP-FW50 battery is rated for about 420 shots per charge.
- RX10 camera
- NP-FW50 battery
- BC-VW1 charger
- Camera strap
- Camera bag
*Manual available by request only.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.