The Sony LAEA4 Adapter enables A-mount lenses to be used with E-mount cameras and camcorders. Key features include:
- A-Mount Lens to E-Mount Camera. Allows use of a very wide range of Sony A-mount lenses to be used on E-mount cameras
- Translucent Mirror & Built-in AF Motor. Using the translucent mirror technology seen in the Sony Alpha a99 , the built-in motor provides continuous, TTL phase-detection autofocus with all of the Sony A-mount lenses we carry. Additionally, the adapter has aperture-drive mechanism that enables auto exposure with all compatible lenses. Do note that STF lenses, teleconverters, and Minolta XI lenses are not compatible.
- Integrated Tripod Mount. The 1/4"-20 mounting point on the adapter helps to keep the strain from large, heavy lenses off the camera’s lens mount.
- Video Shooters Please Note. When shooting video with all compatible E-mount cameras, you cannot control aperture while using autofocus. As soon as you hit record, the aperture will change to f/3.5 at the fastest. If you switch to manual focus, you can adjust aperture, but not while autofocusing.
- The translucent mirror that is used in this item is extremely sensitive. If it is touched with almost anything, it will scratch. If it is scratched, we’ll be in touch.
- LAEA4 adapter with front & rear caps
- Adapter case
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.