- Brand Confusion. We stock both Rokinon and Samyang versions of this lens. Prepare yourself for either or risk being surprised!
- Overview. The Rokinon 16mm f/2.0 ED AS UMC CS is a fully manual wide angle lens for Sony E-mount cameras. With a focal length equivalent to 24mm after crop factor, the Rokinon 16mm is a great option for landscapes, architecture, and general wide angle shots. It offers a wide 83.1° angle of view with a close focus distance of 7.87", making it great for for exaggerated perspective shots.
- Low Light Shooting. The fast f/2 aperture not only enables low light shooting, but also allows more background separation for improved depth-of-field.
- Optics. Two aspherical and one extra-low dispersion elements provide sharp, high quality images with minimum chromatic aberration. The UMC coating reduces ghosting and lens flare and ensures even light transmission.
- Roughing it (not really). This lens provides no electronic communication with the camera. All aperture and focus adjustments must be made manually on the lens itself. The aperture selected will not be displayed on the camera, and it won’t show up in the EXIF data.
Please Note: Does not offer full-frame sensor coverage.
- Filter Size
- 1.35 lb.
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- Maximum Magnification
- Angle of view: (full frame)
- Zoom method
- Image Stabilization
- Focusing System
- Internal, Manual only
- Aperture Blades
- Low Dispersion Elements
- Aspherical Elements
- Weather Resistant
- Sony Alpha
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.