The ikan IB-TR190 190Wh 2-Piece AB Gold Mount Battery is part of ikan’s professional-series line. Key features include:
- High Capacity. WIth a stable 14.8V 190Wh power output, it offers double the extended power opportunities than the ikan IB-LD95 or Anton Bauer Dionic HC. The ikan IB-TR190 is ideal for powering the ikan IFB1024 Bi-Color LED w/ AB Plate over long shoots in the field.
- Safe For Air Travel. The two-piece design makes the high capacity battery able to be shipped via air. Since we can’t ship any other standard battery of this capacity, this is a pretty big deal.
- Information Display. The digital readout provides accurate battery information including remaining battery life in both time and percentage, as well as charging information.
- Status Indicator. When the LCD display can’t be accessed, there’s also a small status indicator that shows remaining battery life in four steps.
- Dual-Purpose Integrated D-Tap. The built-in 2-pin power tap enables powering of additional accessories that require 12 to 14 V power supply. In addition, the battery itself can be charged via the D-Tap (charger rented separately).
- Note #1. Anton Bauer branded chargers are not compatible with ikan batteries. While the ikan batteries can power any of the items we carry that a standard Anton Bauer battery can, it is physically longer in length. With that said, these batteries will not mount to our RED Epic / Scarlet.
- Note #2. In order to provide you with maximum flexibility, batteries, chargers, and mounting plates are all ordered separately. This way if you want 4 batteries but only one charger you don’t have to pay for 4 chargers too. If your camera accepts Gold Mount batteries directly, you don’t have to pay for an adapter plate. If you order just a battery, we will understand that you already have an appropriate ikan charger and just need an extra battery.
- Two-part battery
- Charger not included
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.