This model is the little brother to the Sony HVL-F60M and offers similar upgrades over previous Sony flashes, including:
- Quick Navi Interface. Offers a much improved menu system that allows simple adjustments to all settings.
- GN43 Output.
- Useful Zoom Range. Covers a zoom range of 24-105mm with pull-out wide panel for up to 15mm coverage.
- Built-In LED. Video light with a maximum luminance of 400 lux at 3.25ft.
- Other Features. Like many other flash models, the HVL-F60M can be used as a master unit to wireless control and trigger other compatible Sony flashes. It has a high speed flash sync mode for shooting with shutter speeds up to 1/4000th sec, albeit at a lower flash output. The HVL-F43M uses the Quick-Shift Bounce system, making flash repositioning quite simple.
- Build. It has a dust and moisture resistant build design for working in sub-par conditions, and the included folding flash stand allows simple off-camera use.
- Power. The flash is powered by 4-AA batteries (not included).
- Adapter may be required. The Sony HVL-F43M utilizes Sony’s Multi-Interface hotshoe. An adapter is required if using the flash on camera models with Sony’s previous Auto-Lock hotshoe mount. We are including the Sony Auto-Lock Camera to Standard Flash Adapter with the rental of the HVL-F43M flash for use with previous generation Sony cameras.
- HVL-F43M flash
- Flash stand
- Sony Auto-Lock Camera to Standard Flash Adapter
- Flash case
Please Note: The diffuser cap is a by request item only. If you need it, just leave a note in the special instructions box upon checkout.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.