Camera body and control grip not included!
The Zacuto Zacuto C100 EVF Recoil is shoulder mount rig designed for the various Canon EOS C100 models. Key features include:
- Next Generation Recoil. This line of Zacuto rigs are designed for optimal balance and comfort when shoulder mounted or on a tripod. They allow the balance point to be adjusted to directly over shoulder, with mounting points for focus and monitoring, and camera controls to be moved forward for easy access.
- VCT Universal Baseplate. This universal baseplate with integrated shoulder mount pad accepts just about any camera. On the front of the VCT Baseplate is an adjustable rod mount that holds the included 6.5" rods. As it’s name suggests, the baseplate features a v-wedge tripod connector for using the Sony VCT-14 Quick-Release Tripod Adapter but also has 1/4-20" and 3/8-16" threading for standard tripod plate attachment.
- Zgrip Relocator. This fully articulating grip relocator comes pre-attached to a 4.5" rod. Just disconnect the control grip from your C100 and attach to the relocator. To customize placement, a Zwivel mount in included for connecting to one of the front 6.5" rods.
- C100 EVF Mount Bracket. This attaches to the C100’s included handle via 1/4"-20 screws and provides multiple accessory attachment points, as well as a 15mm rod port for attaching accessories like EVFs and monitors.
Optional Add-On Accessories:
- Need an EVF Mount? Whether you’re renting one of our EVFs like the Zacuto Z-Finder EVF Pro or using one of your own, we also rent EVF mounting add-ons. For using with a bottom-mounted 1/4-20" EVF like the Z-Finder EVF Pro, Zacuto Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF, or Alphatron EVF-035W-3G, you’ll want the Zacuto Axis Mini with Quad Rail.
- Need a Focus System? While there’s multiple follow focus options, the Zacuto Z-Drive Follow Focus with Tornado Grip is the perfect match for this setup. Not only does it allow focus control, it doubles as your 2nd handgrip for a sturdy setup. All without having to jeopardize footage by moving your hand to grab a traditional rail-mounted follow focus.
- Need A Grip. The Zacuto Recoil is great, but users always wonder where their other hand goes. We’ve got just the thing for you! Enter the Zacuto Add-On Handgrip for Recoil.
- Need Longer Rods? If 6.5" rods just won’t do, we also rent the Zacuto 10in Male / Female 15mm Rod Set. With it you’ll get (2) 10" rods that can be used on their own, or attached to the standard 6.5" rods included with the Recoil.
Warning: The Zgrip Relocator does not include the actual Canon control grip. If you’re renting the C100 camera from us, a grip will be included with it. However, if you’re just renting this Recoil kit you’ll need to have a Canon control grip of your own.
- VCT Universal Baseplate
- Zgrip Relocator w/ Zwivel II
- C100 EVF Mount Bracket
- (2) 6.5" F/F Rods
- Zacuto ENG Grip Relocator
- Canon EOS C100 EF Camcorder
- Canon EOS C100 EF Camcorder with Dual Pixel AutoFocus
- Canon EOS C100 Mark II w/ Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Zacuto Z-Finder EVF Pro with Zacuto Axis Mini with Quad Rail
- Alphatron EVF-035W-3G with Zacuto Axis Mini with Quad Rail
- Zacuto Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF
- Zacuto Z-Drive Follow Focus with Tornado Grip
- Matte Boxes
- Sony VCT-14 Quick-Release Tripod Adapter
- Manfrotto 492LCD Hot Shoe Ball Head Mount
- Zacuto 10in Male / Female 15mm Rod Set
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Lenscap+||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Lenscap||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.