Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll help you get the gear you need.
The EOS C100 is the little brother of Canon’s popular C300; employing the same Super 35mm Canon CMOS Sensor and Canon DIGIC DV III Image Processor, the C100 records full HD at 24Mbps to SDHC/SDXC cards using an AVCHD codec. Dual memory card slots allow users the advanced option of recording to two memory cards simultaneously, or recording HD footage to one slot while at the same time recording SD footage to the other. Other features include uncompressed HDMI output (with time code), impressive low light sensitivity and built in ND filters.
Utilizing a Canon EF lens mount, the C100 is compatible with all of Canon’s new EF Cinema lenses and current EF and EF-S lenses, including compact primes, super telephoto, specialty tilt-shift, macro and fisheye – over 60 in all. The C100 also includes a top mounted handle unit, which features two XLR connectors and a microphone shock mount for optimal audio capture.
- Lens Mount
- Canon EF mount with EF contacts
- Image Sensor
- Super 35mm CMOS (24.6 × 13.8 mm) (28.2 mm diagonal)
- DIGIC DV III
- Recording Format
- Compression: MPEG-4, AVC/H.264 File Format: AVCHD
- Color Space
- Maximum Bit Rate
- 24 Mbps LPCM
- 24 Mbps Mode: Linear PCM; 2-Channel; 16-Bit; 48 kHz All Other Modes: Dolby Digital AC3
- Recording Media
- 2 SDHC/SDXC card slots
- Recording Time
- 5 min per GB at highest quality.
- Max Shutter Speed
- 1/2000 sec.
- ISO Range
- 320 – 20,000 in 1-step and 1/3-step increments
- Built-in ND Filter
- 2 stops, 4 stops, 6 stops
- LCD: 3.5-inch, 920k dots, vari-angle (100% coverage)
- HDMI (Type A x1) 3.5mm Headphone mini-jack (x1) High Speed Mini-B USB (input/output x1)
- XLR (x2) 3.5mm Microphone Jack (x1) High Speed Mini-B USB (input/output x1)
- Battery Life (approximate)
- 3 hrs.
- Monitor Unit
- Handle Unit
- Battery (BP-955)
- CA-930 AC Adapter / Battery Charger
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.