The Canon XA10 HD Camcorder is a compact pro video camera that shares much of the functionality of the Canon XF100 but in a smaller package. Key features include:
- Recording Capacity. With 64GB of internal flash drive and two SDXC-compatible card slots it boasts massive recording times.
- CMOS Sensor. Able to capture AVCHD video at bitrates up to 24Mbps, the camcorder’s native 1920 × 1080 CMOS sensor also lets you choose 60i, 24p, PF30, and PF24 frame rates for customizing the look of your footage.
- 10x HD Video Lens. The camera’s built-in lens features lowlight sensitivity to f/1.8 and a 35mm equivalent zoom range of 30.4mm-304mm provides a lot of flexibility.
- Input-Output. The Canon XA10 provides HDMI/component/composite output and XLR input-output. It has built-in waveform, color peaking, and zebra patterns. It also has some really nice features like a detachable handle to allow for truly low-profile shooting, and a 3.5" Touch Panel LCD that adds the extremely useful Touch & Track, Touch Focus and Touch Exposure functions.
- 1/3" CMOS.
- Filter Thread
- 10X (4.25-42.5mm)
- 1.7 lb
- Recording Media
- SD Card (Class 4 or higher), 2 slots
- Record Time
- 5 min per GB
- 1920×1280, 1440×1080, 720×480.
- Frame Rates
- 60i, 30pf, 24p (native).
- Battery Life (approx)
- Audio Input
- mini Jack, XLR
- HDMI, Component, Composit (3.5mm A/V), USB 2.0
- Battery (BP-808)
- Battery Charger (CG-800)
- Power supply
- USB Cable
*AV Cables & Remote available upon request.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.