The Canon XA25 HD camcorder is a prosumer camcorder with a Full HD CMOS sensor. It is a slight upgrade from the XA20 in that it provides HD-SDI output. Key features include:
- 20x Optical HD Video Zoom Lens. with a new 8-Blade Circular Aperture, and 400x digital zoom.
- 2.91 Megapixel Full HD CMOS Sensor. The high quality sensor and new DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor capture superb images with outstanding clarity.
- MP4 and AVCHD up to 1080/60p. Allows for virtually blur-free, high-quality capture of fast-moving subjects with Lowlight sensitivity @ f/1.8 and a 35mm equivalent zoom range of 26.8mm to 576mm.
- Dual-band, built-in Wi-Fi. The technology allows easy FTP file transfer and upload to the internet, with remote camera control being a plus as well.
- HD-SD. This is the key difference between the XA25 and its sibling, the XA20. The included HD-SDI output gives you the ability to use an external recorder / monitor with that connection.
- 1/3" CMOS.
- Filter Thread
- 20X Optical/400x Digital (3.67-73.4mm)
- 1.7 lb
- Recording Media
- SD Card (Class 4 or higher), 2 slots
- Record Time
- 5 min per GB
- 1920×1280, 1440×1080, 720×480.
- Frame Rates
- 60i, 60p, 30p, 24p (native).
- Battery Life (approx)
- Audio Input
- mini Jack, XLR
- HD-SDI, HDMI C (Mini), Composite (3.5mm A/V), USB 2.0
- Battery (BP-820)
- Battery Charger (CG-800)
- Power supply
- USB Cable
*AV Cables & Remote available upon request.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.