The NEX-EA50UH Camcorder is the first in Sony’s new EA line of camcorders designed with event videographers in mind. Key features include:
- Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor. This newly designed sensor (1.6x crop factor) captures Full HD 1080p at multiple frame rates to inexpensive SD cards.
- Native E-mount Interface. This camcorder is compatible with Sony’s growing line-up of NEX lenses and can be used with an assortment of adapters, for near limitless lens options.
- Rocker-Style Zoom Lever. Designed not only to interface with the NEX 18-200mm Power Zoom, the lever also provides state of the art lossless digital zoom by cropping into the image sensor changing the perceived angle-of-view without reducing resolution.
- Included Sony 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 PZ OSS lens. Your standard, run-of-the-mill servo zoom lens for use with NEX E-mount camcorders, the lens is essentially the Sony 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS housed in a metal body with servo motor added and features silent auto-focus, optical image stabilization and an 11x zoom ratio.
- Imaging Device
- Exmor APS HD CMOS Sensor
- Lens Mount
- Sony E-Mount, interchangeable lens system
- Recording Resolutions
- 1920×1080 1440×1080 1280×720 720×480
- Recording Frame Rates (at 1920×1080 Resolution)
- 60p, 60i, 30p, 24p
- Recording Media
- Video Recording Format
- HD MPEG-4 AVCHD format
- 3 lbs. 12.7 oz.
- 18-200 Power Zoom Lens
- Battery (NP-F770)
- Battery Charger w/cord
- AC Adapter Cable
- USB Cable
- USB Adapter Cable
- XLR Microphone
- Wind screen for mic
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.