The Sony HXR-NX30 handheld camcorder utilizes a 1/2.88 ExmorR sensor to capture Full HD 1080p at 60 fps, as well as digital still images to a 96GB internal hard drive. The camcorder also features 26-260mm lens designed by Carl Zeiss, XLR inputs, SD card slots for extending recording time, and a built in projector for video playback.
- Wide Angle Lens with Balanced Optical Steady Shot. The HXR-NX30 comes equipped with a Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T lens providing high contrast and sharp image quality from 26mm to 260mm (35mm equivalent). Sony’s new Balanced Optical SteadyShot image stabilization system mounts the lens within a gyroscope and pairs it with traditional electronic image stabilization for added stability while shooting handheld.
- Capture Professional Audio. The HXR-NX30 features an audio unit equipped with two XLR inputs for connecting high end microphones. Furthermore, the inputs have the ability to supply phantom power and can be leveled individually for 2 channel audio capture.
- Built in Projector. A projector built into the back of the LCD, offers users the ability to display footage by projecting it onto a screen or “flat near white surface”. The projector’s output is near 20 lumens which is capable of producing up to a 100" diagonal image.
- Image Sensor
- 1/2.88" ExmorR CMOS sensor
- 26-260mm Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonner T Lens
- Filter Diameter
- 52 mm
- Internal Memory
- Memory Card Support
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Stick PRO Duo (Mark2) Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo HX
- Video Format
- HD: MPEG4-AVC / H.264 AVCHD (version 2.0 compatible) STD: MPEG-2 PS
- Max Bit Rate
- Full HD Frame Rates
- 60p, 60i, 30p, 24p
- Recording/Playback Time
- Internal Memory (96GB): 525 min (24Mbps)
- HDMI Output
- Mini HDMI (type-C) x 1
- Projector Resolution
- 640 × 360
- Projector Lumens
- Up to 20 lumens
- Battery Operation Times
- (NP-FV70): 195 min (VF) (NP-FV70): 185 min (LCD)
- Sony HXR-NX30 Camcorder
- AC Adapter
- NP-FV70 Battery
- ECM-XM1Stereo Shotgun Microphone
- Wind Screen
- Power Cord
- XLR Adapter
- Lens Hood
- USB Type-A Extension Cable
A/V cables and remotes available upon request.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.