The Metabones Nikon G to Micro 4/3 Speed Booster allows you to mount any Nikon F-mount lens to compatible Micro 4/3 mount cameras and camcorders. Key features include:
- Compatibility. The adapter works with both G and non-G series Nikon F-mount lenses, including legacy non-AI & AI lens mounts. This allows you to use a much larger lens base on the Micro 4/3 cameras. Due to the smaller Micro 4/3 sensor, DX (crop-frame) lenses can also be used.
- Increased Aperture & Wider Focal Length. By design, the Speed Booster widens the focal length of the lens mounted by 0.71x, which in turn increases the maximum aperture of the lens by 1-stop.
- Aperture Ring. The adapter has it’s own 8-stop aperture ring for controlling Nikon G-series lenses without their own. The ring also has half-stop clicks, allowing you to set it to a specific aperture rather than a step-less ring that spins freely.
- Sturdy Design with Built-In Tripod Foot. The aluminum barrel and brass mounts give it a solid feel, with an arca-swiss compatible tripod foot that lets you mount the adapter itself directly to a tripod. This ensures the weight of the lens dos not put additional stress on the camera’s mount.
- What It Doesn’t Do. This adapter provides no electronic communication with the camera. Therefore, you will have not have autofocus and EXIF data will not be transferred. With that said, you can’t set the camera to auto and start shooting. Some manual exposure adjustments must be made.
- WARNING. THIS ADAPTER DOES NOT ALLOW SLAM INFINITY FOCUS. EVERY LENS WILL BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT (THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY). YOU WILL BE CHARGED IF ANY INFINITY FOCUS ADJUSTMENT IS DONE TO THE ADAPTER.
- Metabones Speed Booster Adapter
- Nikon Body Cap
- Micro 4/3 Rear Lens Cap
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.