The Canon CN-E 15.5-47mm T2.8 L S Cine is a fast aperture zoom lens designed for cine-applications. Key features include:
- Super35 / APS-C Designed. The CN-E 15.5-47mm T2.8 is designed specifically for the crop-sensor formats. It offers a focal length roughly equivalent to 23-71mm / 25-75mm respectively. Its standard Canon EF mount makes the CN-E 15.5-47mm compatible with a wide variety of cameras ranging from the Super35 EOS C100 / C300 / C500 to APS-C 7D, 70D, and T5i.
- Supports up to 4K. In keeping with the latest technology, the CN-E 15.5-47mm supports up to 4K video resolution.
- High Quality Optics. It features advanced optical design with fluorite and large aspherical lens elements to achieve sharp, consistent images throughout the zoom range. The fast T2.8 aperture allows great low-light performance and subject / background separation, with the 11-blade stepless aperture diaphragm that accommodates minute exposure adjustments with pleasing bokeh and out-of-focus highlights.
- Cine Lens Build. The CN-E 15.5-47mm is housed in a traditional video lens housing. Both focus and aperture rings are geared, allowing the use of any standard follow focus, with easily visible markings for controlling focus and aperture from behind the camera. The lens offers a focus rotation angle of approximately 300 degrees, allowing for long focus throws. Its minimum object distance of 19.7" makes shooting in tight spaces possible. It has a built-in 3/8-16" threaded mount for attaching the included Zacuto lens support.
- Lens Mount
- Canon EF
- Front Lens Diameter
- Maximum Photometric Aperture T Number
- 4.8 lbs
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- Zoom method
- Manual, internal, geared ring
- Focusing System
- Manual, inner focusing, geared ring
- Aperture Blades
- 11, curved, geared ring
- Front and rear caps
- Zacuto lens support
- Pelican case
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.