The Panasonic GX7 is a compact, enthusiast-level Micro 4/3 mirrorless camera. Key features include:
- 16MP Live MOS Sensor. Produces high resolution images with improved low-light / high ISO performance over previous generations. It also records Full HD 1080p video in both 60 and 24 fps at a maximum bit rate of 24Mbps. There’s the option to shoot in AVCHD or MP4 depending on your editing needs.
- In-Camera Image Stabilization. The first Panasonic Micro 4/3 camera to feature sensor stabilization, it’s claimed to be as effective as the MEGA O.I.S in-lens stabilizer.
- Tilting EVF & Rear LCD. The 2,764k-dot resolution electronic viewfinder tilts upward 90º, allowing low-level shooting using the viewfinder. There’s also the 3.0" 1,040k-dot touchscreen LCD that’s great for waist-level shooting, as well image playback.
- Autofocus Performance. Like its siblings the Panasonic GH3 and G6, the GX7 offers very good autofocus performance. It has Panasonic’s Light Speed AF that utilizes contrast-detection for fast, accurate focusing. It has very good continuous autofocus that’s great for action / sports, and the focus peaking mode is ideal for using legacy lenses or shooting video.
- High Quality Build. Made from die-cast magnesium alloy, it gives sturdy yet lightweight feel. The contoured rubberized grip is more substantial than the GX1, but still allows the camera to feel compact. There’s multiple customizable buttons for setting up how you desire, with manual dials for quick setting adjustments.
- Other Notable Features. It has built-in wi-fi for remote camera control and image review from a iOS / Android device using the free Panasonic Image App. There’s also NFC (Near Field Communication) technology for simple connection to compatible devices. It has a Silent Mode for completely silent shooting, a top shutter speed of 1/8000 sec, a 1/320 sec max flash sync, a variety of smart Auto modes for beginners, and a Creative Panorama mode for in-camera panorama stitching. It uses a rechargeable lithium battery that’s rated for 350 shots per charge, and it records photos and videos to SDHC / XC memory cards.
- GX7 camera
- Body cap
- DMW-BLG10PP battery
- DE-A99B charger
- Camera bag
*Manual available by request only.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.