The Feiyu FY-WG 3-Axis Wearable Gimbal is a wearable solution for stabilizing GoPro cameras. Key features include:
- Wearable. The Feiyu FY-WG has essentially the same features and specs as the Feiyu FY-G4 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal. However, rather than requiring handheld operation, it’s designed to be mounted.
- Multiple Mounting Options. Two 1/4-20" threaded holes on the back and bottom of the unit enables the FY-WG to be mounted in both horizontal and vertical positions. Additionally, a 1/4-20" to GoPro Three-Prong Adapter offers compatibility with the plethora of existing GoPro mounts.
- 4 Modes To Choose From. While many other handheld gimbals designed for GoPros only have a single mode, the FY-WG offers 4 depending on your needs. There’s the Pan Following Mode that locks tilt and roll axes; camera smoothly pans to follow the direction of the handle. The Tilt and Pan Following Mode that locks roll axis; camera smoothly follows the pan and tilt motion of the handle. An All Axis Lock Mode does just that, locks the pan, tilt, and roll axes of the camera in the position it is in when mode is activated. Lastly, the Upside Down Mode orients the camera upside-down for extremely low angles.
- Large Range Of Movement. The FY-WG offers rotation angles of 320° panning, 320° of tilt, and 100° of roll.
- Accepts GoPro BacPac Accessories. The unique mounting option includes standard length and extended screws that allow a GoPro to be mounted with an LCD Touch or Battery BacPac.
- Battery Life. Included are (4) rechargeable batteries that provide roughly 3-4 hours of use. You’ll use two at a time, so that gives you an extra set for another 3-4 hours of use.
- Simple, Quiet Operation. The FY-WG is inaudible in most shooting situations thanks to its brushless DC motors. On / Off power and operating modes are toggled via a single button.
Please Note: There is a software program for the Feiyu FY-WG Gimbal that claims to enable advanced setting adjustments. However, it is only PC-compatible and we have yet to get it to work after numerous attempts. If you insist on trying yourself, we’re now including the USB Connector with the rental. But just to be clear, it is very likely it won’t work for you. We will not issue refunds for the inoperative software as we unfortunately consider this normal behavior.