The Handevision IBELUX 40mm f/0.85 for Fuji is a normal range, ultra-fast aperture prime lens for Fuji X-mount cameras. Key features include:
- Normal Range Prime. This 40mm lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 60mm when used on APS-C image sensors.
- Ultra-Fast Aperture. Its fast f/0.85 maximum aperture makes shooting in extremely low light possible. Additionally, it gives users an ultra-thin depth of field to create subject / background separation.
- Advanced Optics. The 8 group / 10 element optical design includes a concave front element that helps to minimize chromatic aberrations while ensuring sharpness. It has a 10-blade circular diaphragm that produces pleasing out-of-focus highlights.
- High Build Quality. The all-metal lens barrel gives the lens a very solid feel. The built-in, retractable lens hood allows the user to only use when needed.
- Fully-Manual Lens. Both aperture and focus are fully manual, with the focusing ring providing a 250° focus throw for minute adjustment capability. Being all manual, this lens provides no electronic communication with the camera. All aperture and focus adjustments must be made manually on the lens itself. The aperture selected will not be displayed on the camera, and it won’t show up in the EXIF data.