The Sekonic C-700R SpectroMaster Color Meter is a full-spectrum color meter designed for motion and still image capture. Key features include:
- Multiple Light Sources. Measures LED, HMI, Fluorescent, Tungsten, Natural Light and Flash in 1 nanometer (nm) output wavelength increments from 380 to 780 nm.
- Built-in PocketWizard. The C700-R is the world’s first stand-alone spectrometer that measure the flash light with wireless triggering via the built-in PocketWizard receiver at distances up to 100’.
- Wide Measurement Range. It offers a wide correlated color temperature range of 1,600 to 40,000K and illuminance range of 1 to 200,000 lux in ambient / constant lighting or 20 to 20,480 lux /sec when measuring flash. This range provides the flexibility and accuracy to measure any light source in any demanding studio or on-location production, whether film or digital.
- User-Friendly Design. With a 270 degrees swivel head, dark calibration without cap, and large 4.3” color touch panel LCD the C-700R is much more friendly to new users of advanced color meters.
- Multiple Display Options. The large touchscreen LCD gives users multiple display options. There’s the main screen that offers quick selection of many of the C-700R’s functions, a text screen that displays user selected measurement values with real time updates after each measurement, CRI screen that displays standard color reference values (including R1 thru 15), and spectrum screen that displays the spectral energy distribution of a source in real time.
- Supported Measurements. Kelvin (K), Illuminance (lux), LB/CC Filters (for camera lens or
lighting filters), LB/CC Index and CRI (Ra, R1 thru. R15) measurements are all supported.
- Stored Data. Up to 99 data inputs can be stored in memory.
- Tethered Control. The free C-700 Series Utility software (see links tab) provides easy setting adjustment and measurement results in figures and graphs with the ability to save files, all from the computer itself.