The Easyrig Mini Strong Camera Support is stabilizer solution for rigs weighing 9-13 lbs. Key features include:
- DSLR & Camcorder Support. This backpack support solution relieves weight strain from you arms over long shooting periods. It’s rated to support 9-13 lbs of gear. The marlow rope
- Adjustable Support Bar & Vest. The adustable support bar and vest makes the Easyrig Mini Strong nearly universal for users.
- Simple Attachment. The rubber-grip, spring-backed hook clamps directly to your camera top handle. The hook tightens securely in place by a knob on its side. If you don’t have a top handle for your rig, we suggest the SmallRig Top Handle V3 for 15mm Rod System as an add-on to your rod system.
- Durable. The high-quality Marlow rope that can handle up to 440 lbs of weight pressure, ensure you camera is secure. Resistance power can be adjusted via knob on the Easyrig’s back cover.
- Included Carrying Case. Allows simple transport to your shoot, as well as keeping the product protected.
- Do not remove the screw on the extended arm that regulates placement of the hook. Removing the screw effectively breaks the Easyrig. Moreover, removal and loss of any Easyrig parts, will result in full part replacement cost and expedited international shipping.
- Do not overload the Easyrig. Exceeding load capacity will result in breakage of the cable, and potential damage to gear attached to the rig. Furthermore, the Easyrig is intended to be used to help operators support the weight of heavier rigs. Users should keep two hands on the equipment attached to the Easyrig at all times. Failure to do so could result in damage to camera equipment, as well as personal injury.