The Westcott Flex 1×1 Bi-Color LED Mat Cine Set is an ultra-portable, continuous LED light source useful for both still and video shooting. Key features include:
- Variable Tungsten to Daylight Balance. With a turn of a knob, color temperature can be adjusted with negligible color shift. This allows better balancing of ambient light to ensure you’re getting the color you prefer.
- Compact & Flexible. These Bi-Color LEDs are a standard 1×1 form factor, however it’s ultra-compact and equally powerful compared to the Litepanels 1×1 LED Flood. A built-in wire framework allows the Flex to hold its shape once formed, making it perfect for hiding in awkward places where you need some fill.
- AC Powered. The Westcott Flex comes standard with an AC Adapter with 6ft power cable.
- Optional DC Power. For DC-powering capabilities we rent the Westcott Flex D-Tap Cable. This works great when used in tandem with our Anton Bauer QRC-LG Gold Mount Power Kit.
- Full Cine Kit. Included in the kit is a power dimmer that enables 5 to 100% adjustment with a 16ft extension cable, a Scrim Jim Frame, Scrim Jim Cine Full-Stop Diffuser Fabric, and a complete system to mount the Westcott Flex 1×1 to a light stand with a secure connection.
Lightstand not included!