The Promote Control is an advanced all-in-one remote that offers expanded functionality. This is our Nikon version. Key features include:
- Advanced HDR Bracketing. Automatic bracketing for up to 45 shots and 9.0EV steps between bracketed exposures.
- Automatic Bulb Mode Bracketing. For bracketing multiple exposures of 30 seconds or more.
- Time-Lapse Modes. Provides easy to set parameters to capture time-lapse images over an extended period of time. You can also program the unit the capture HDR time-lapses.
- Bulb Ramping: Using the included bulb ramping cable, you can set Promote to adjust the exposure value along a curve to make the adjustment smooth and unnoticed. This makes capturing time-lapses of sunsets or other situations where the exposure greatly changes possible.
- Hyperfocal Calculator. Handy tool for determining hyperfocal distance based on focal length and aperture. Just a calculator, so any adjustments must be made manually.
- PLEASE NOTE. Not all features are supported by every camera. We can’t predict what you’ll be using the item for, so it’s best you check Promote’s compatibility chart to ensure your camera is supported. This kit includes Nikon shutter release cables with N10 and N90 connections. The chart linked above details which cameras these cables work with. Also included is the USB OTG Adapter for connecting non-standard USB cables such as the D800, D3200, D5200, D7100 (these’s camera-specific USB cables aren’t included).