The Lowepro Whistler BP 450 AW is a rugged all-weather backpack designed for photographers on the move. Key features include:
- Large Capacity w/ Removable Insert. The Whistler BP 450 AW offers plenty of room for a Pro DSLR, 3-5 lenses and flash. Throw in the ability to remove the insert that holds the gear and you’ve got an extremely versatile backpack option.
- Mounting Points. Yes, there’s lots of room inside for storage. But what about big stuff that won’t fit? You’ve got straps on the front and both sides that Lowepro boasts hold skis, ice tools, tripods, trekking poles, snowboards, and other alpine accessories. You may not have a need for any of that other than a tripod, but you’ll sleep better knowing you can carry anything from you shed.
- Secure Access. To ensure the safety and security of you equipment, the BP450AW opens from the back panel.
- Comfortable Design. Much like a traditional daypack, the Whistler 450 features padded shoulder, chest, and waist straps to carry long distances in comfort.
- Durable. Have no fear, the Whistler BP 450 AW won’t leave you questioning what you’ve trusted it to hold. Its rigid internal frame provides its base shape. From there, the combination of 420D and 210D nylon construction further refines its shape. Now toss in that sturdy removable insert and you’ll wonder what this bag couldn’t take.