The Kessler K-Pod Tripod System is heavy duty tripod that’s designed for use with sliders and jibs. Key features include:
- Heavy Duty Build. The rigid double strut legs (rated for up to 500 lbs!) features Kessler’s Posi-Lock System that friction locks the legs, as well as interlocks into incremental lock pockets. The lock pockets allow you to equally position the legs while providing a lock that can not slip down.
- 100mm Ball Mount. Enables you to better level your rig.
- Slider & Jib Stability. The K-Pod was designed with sliders and jibs in mind. Its locking system detailed above enables you to maximize the stability of your setup. The tripod legs extend to a maximum height of 64" and include standard pad feet.
- This is only the K-Pod tripod itself. There is no tripod head or mounting ball included. If you need those items, check the Works Well With tab for links to recommended products.
- If you’re wanting the Kessler Hercules head as well, we do rent the Kessler Hercules 2.0 Head & K-Pod Tripod System that will save you a few clicks.