The Tamron 150-600mm f/5-6.3 SP Di VC USD for Canon is long-range telephoto zoom and update to the popular Tamron 200-500mm f/5-6.3 SP Di LD for Canon. Key features include:
- Super Telephoto Zoom. The Tamron 150-600mm improves on it’s predecessor’s 200-500mm zoom range, making it even more flexible for a wide variety of uses. The increased reach makes the lens even more appealing to sports and wildlife photographers.
- USD AF Motor. The inclusion of Tamron’s USD autofocus motor offers fast, near-silent operation and greatly improved performance over the previous generation. Also added is full-time manual focus, giving you freedom to make small adjustments on the fly.
- Built-in Vibration Compensation. Arguably the most requested addition to this upgrade is the built-in VC, which finally makes the lens more hand-holdable.
- Optics. The 150-600mm features a new optical formula that consists of 20 elements in 13 groups. Three of them being low dispersion elements that compensate for on-axis optical aberrations throughout the zoom range, notably with longer focal length positions. The redesigned formula also sees fewer elements moving during focus and zooming, which helps to keep size and weight down.
- Please note that we carry this lens in multiple mounts with this one being the Canon version.
Not compatible with Canon Teleconverters!
- Filter Size
- 95mm (nonrotating front element)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- 4.3 lbs (with tripod collar)
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 8.86 ft
- Maximum Magnification
- Angle of view: (full frame)
- 16° 25’ – 4° 8’
- Zoom method
- Barrel extend
- Image Stabilization
- Focusing System
- USD motor, full-time manual, nonrotating front element
- Aperture Blades
- Low Dispersion Elements
- Aspherical Elements
- Weather Resistant
- Flare resistance
- eBAND and BBAR Coatings
- Canon EF
- Lens with front and rear caps
- Tripod ring
- Lens pouch
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.