This product is discontinued. However, we currently offer similar, updated products:
- Glidecam HD1000
- Glidecam HD4000
- Freefly Movi M5 Gimbal
- DJI Ronin-M 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
The COMODO Orbit Handheld Stabilization Rig is a mechanical video stabilizer designed for HDSLRs and lightweight video camcorders. Key features include:
- Dual Mechanical Gimbal Handgrips. The Orbit is built around two mechanical gimbals that require no power source. Placed at the top of each handgrip, they move independently and provide fluid movement along multiple axes.
- 11 lbs Capacity. With support for up to 11 lbs, the Orbit is great for DSLRs, Cinema cameras, and small camcorders. We include a Manfrotto 577 Rapid Connect Adapter & Sliding Plate attached to the camera platform, allowing quick & easy setup.
- Easy Setup. While most mechanical gimbals require additional weights to balance the rig, the Orbit is balanced by centering the camera’s weight at the pivot axis. This is done using vertical adjustment knob on the top of the unit and the horizontal adjustment knob on the back of the camera mounting platform. For larger camcorders, we include the (3) sets of extension arms to properly align it on the pivot axis.
- Tilt Control. The Orbit lets you adjust the tilt of the camera using your thumbs, letting you capture low-angle and high-angle shots that mimic job movements.
- Twin Grip Handles. Two sets of handles enables you to easily pass the rig from one operator to the next, making it great for pass-through shots.