Want to try a new piece of glass but don’t know which to choose? Try the LensRentals.com Lens Lotto. Tell us what you are shooting, where you are shooting it, what camera you will be shooting with, and what lenses you already own. Then, we will pick out something neat for you to try it with.
You can’t lose when you play the Lens Lotto. You pay the price listed for the category of lens you want (Wide Angle, Normal Range, Telephoto) and you will pay that price, even if we send you a lens that normally costs more. The worst that can happen is that you pay the normal price for the lens you receive, and you will most likely receive a lens worth more.
How it works:
1. Give us as much information as possible about what you are shooting and what you already own in the special instructions box so we can pick a good lens for you.
2. If you have a specific LensRentals.com employee you want to pick out your lens, let us know. Meet our staff
3. Any extensions past the original rental period will be at the lens’ regular rate, not the Lotto price.
4. This is something to do for fun, to break a photography rut, or to broaden your horizons. It is not something you want to use for a critical shoot.
5. If you don’t like the lens we decide to send, you can send it back for a refund of the unused time, but you can’t get a full refund just because you didn’t like what we chose.