The Paralinx Arrow Plus system is a fantastic redesign and upgrade of the original Paralinx Arrow plug-and-play wireless monitoring solution. It enables transmission of live video feed from one source to multiple receivers. Key features include:
- Multiple receiver streaming. The Arrow Plus offers the ability to transmit one signal to multiple receivers. Extras receivers are available here.
- Wireless Monitoring. Offers uncompressed 4:2:2 1080p 10-bit video to monitor or recorder with less than 2ms latency. Line-of-sight transmission is up to 328′ without break-up or image degradation, and 200′+ without line-of-sight. 256-bit encryption of transmitted signals ensure a secure feed. Supported frame rates: 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 30p, 50i, 50p, 59.94i, 60i, & 60p.
- HDMI Input / Output. Full-size HDMI connections makes use of commonly available cables (not included). The receiver has an HDMI (1.3 compliant) output that supports up to 7.1 audio channels.
- Powering Options. The transmitter and receiver are powered via two Portable USB battery packs that provide around 5 hours of use.
- The Paralinx products are meant for simple monitoring only! You should never use them to go into a recorder or switcher; any recorders/switchers should be ahead of the Paralinx in your signal chain.
- Paralinx products are not compatible with SmallHD 502 & 702 monitors.