The Pentax AF540FGZ II is a professional-grade flash and update to the original Pentax AF-540FGZ Flash. Key features include:
- What’s New. This refresh sees great improvements in build quality, functionality, and performance. The body is now weather-sealed with improved controls, while coming in at a smaller size without sacrificing power.
- High Output. With a Guide Number of 177’ at ISO 100, the AF540FGZ II offers high output professionals need. It offers an effective range of 2.6-26.2’ at f/5.6, with a recycle time of 3-5 seconds depending on batteries used.
- Functionality. There’s both autozoom functionality as well as a manual control option with 24-85mm zoom coverage. It supports both full manual and automatic P-TTL operation. Full manual mode features nine steps of adjustment from full 1/1 power to 1/256 power. While in P-TTL mode, flash output compensation can be applied from -4 to +2 stops in either 1/3 or 1/2-step increments.
- Wireless Control. The AF540FGZ II can be set as a master, control, or slave unit and is able to use both manual and P-TTL while in wireless mode. The 4-channel optical pulse can triggers additional flash units up to 13.1’ away.
- LED Continuous Light. This daylight-balanced spot LED offers quick fill for shooting video at distances of 3.3-23’.