The Roland V-1HD Switcher is a compact portable High Definition video switcher ideal for managing multiple video action cams for webcasts or recording. Key features include:
- HD Switcher. This Roland V-1 HD switcher supports four inputs of High Definition video- 1080i, 1080p, or 720p signals. Each input features a frame buffer/TBC that allows you to use non Gen-locked cameras and other video sources- action cameras, smart phones, tablet computers and other HDMI devices.
- Audio Mixer. The V-1HD features a software-based 12-channel audio mixer. With a full set of audio controls, isolate sound from the HDMI signal, mix, and fully customize your audio output.
- Preview and Program Output. Two HDMI outputs allow you to see what is being output from the V-1 HD and offers a preview monitor that can switch between program output and a multi-source preview.
- Broadcast Features and Effects. The V-1HD allows for an array of standard broadcast features including transition effects, options for keying (picture-in-picture, chroma, and graphics), and filter effects.
- Cables Not Included. We don’t know what camera you’re using. Rather than bundle a variety of HDMI cables and increase the rental price, we’ll let you be the judge of what you need. The HDMI cables we carry can be found here.