Be aware this monitor is incompatible with Paralinx & Ikan products.
The SmallHD 7" 702 HDMI / SDI On-Camera Field Monitor is a high resolution monitor perfect for on-camera and gimbal use. Key features include:
- High Resolution. This full HD, 1920×1080 LCD monitor provides an extremely sharp image with a pixel density of 323 ppi. Despite being an LCD display, the 702 is able to produce 85% NTSC Color Gamut (greater than the REC. 709 color standard), rivaling the color capabilities of OLED technology.
- Brightness for Daylight. The 702’s display is rated at 1000 nits brightness with a super wide 179° viewing angle, making it useable from the darkest corners of your set to even broad daylight.
- HDMI / SDI. The 702 supports both HDMI and HD-SDI inputs and outputs, and cross converts between them. HD-SDI input and output max out at 1080 / 60i and 1080 / 30p in RGB/YCC 4:2:2 and 4:4:4. HDMI input and output max out at 1080 / 60p and supports 8/10/12 bit color. Audio is transferred through both HD-SDI and HDMI, with a 1/8" stereo out to monitor audio via headphones (not included).
- Feature Rich Toolset. Expanded options includes output of LUT previews to downstream devices, as well as image capture, custom scaling, peaking, false color, zebras, HD waveform, RGB parade, histogram, HDMI/SDI bi-directional cross conversion, and on-screen audio meters. An SD Card slot allows for the adding of custom LUTs as well as saving and sharing settings to other monitors.
- Power Options. The SmallHD 702 accepts either Canon LP-E6 or Sony L-Series batteries via its dual purpose, built-in battery plate. Power can also be supplied by AC or via D-Tap. We include (2) LP-E6 batteries.