The Teradek VidiU Pro Wireless Streaming Video Encoder is an all-in-one solution for live webcasting and an upgrade from the Teradek VidiU On-Camera Wireless Streaming Video Encoder. Key features include:
- Requires internet access to function. The quality of your experience with it will be dependent upon the speed/reliability of that internet access. Also, the VidiU Pro supports USB 3G/4G modems, but we do not rent them.
- More Streaming Options. Unlike most other web streaming devices the VidiU Pro supports many different live streaming services like: DaCast, Ooyala, Akamai, Azure, Ustream, Livestream, YouTube Live, Wowza, or any RTMP Platform.
- LiveLink Technology. Use the associated smartphone app to sign in to any online video platform. “Go Live” with the touch of a single button as the details are handled with fewer steps and less complexity than ever before.
- ShareLink Cloud Services. ShareLink allows you to achieve maximum bandwidth and ultimate reliability by bonding multiple Internet connections from different sources. Combine ethernet, wifi, USB modem, or even up to 4 iPhone cellular connections to help deliver your content. (Additional fees apply.)
- Quality. The onboard hardware encoder converts your footage in realtime to a streaming friendly H.264 (w/AAC audio) at quality up to 5Mbps.
- SD Card Backup. Record your stream to an SD card. Allows you to archive, make quick edits, and redistribute to other video services.
- Built-in Battery. The internal lithium-ion battery allows operation for up to two hours without the need for external power.*
- Please Note. HDMI cables are NOT INCLUDED. However, we do rent them here.