The Nikon 1.4x III Teleconverter is used to increase the focal length of compatible Nikon F-series lenses. Key features include:
- 40% Focal Length Increase. The TC-14E III provides 40% more reach to compatible lenses with only 1-stop of light loss while retaining autofocus capability.
- High Quality. The advanced optical design ensures minimal image degradation, while the durable, weather-resistant barrel and fluorine-coated front and rear elements enable use in harsh conditions.
Lens Compatibility. The following lenses are compatible with this teleconverter:
- Nikon 300mm f/2.8 AF-S VR II
- Nikon 400mm f/2.8 AF-S VR
- Nikon 400mm f/2.8E AF-S FL ED VR
- Nikon 500mm f/4 AF-S VR
- Nikon 500mm f/4E FL ED AF-S VR
- Nikon 600mm f/4 AF-S VR
- Nikon 600mm f/4E FL ED AF-S VR
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 AF-S VR II
- Nikon 70-200mm f/4G AF-S VR
- Nikon 200-400mm f/4 AF-S VR II
- Nikon 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G AF-S VR – Compatible when attached to f/8-compatible pro-series camera body.
- Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6E ED AF-S VR – Compatible when attached to f/8-compatible pro-series camera body.
- Please Note. If the lens you want to use this with isn’t listed above, rent at your own risk. Older legacy lenses may mount but not provide AF support. As always, if you are un-sure please contact us first.