1.7x autofocus teleconverter, increasing focal length by 1.7X and reducing aperture by 1.5 f-stops . Maintains autofocus with all Nikon digital cameras.
If you haven’t used a teleconverter before, please read about the limitations they have HERE
Only works with the following Nikkor lenses:
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 AF-S VR II
- Nikon 70-200mm f/4G AF-S VR
- Nikon 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED AF-S VR
- Nikon 200-400mm f/4 AF-S VR II
- Nikon 200mm f/2 AF-S VR
- Nikon 300mm f/2.8 AF-S VR II
- Nikon 300mm f/4 AF-S
- Nikon 400mm f/2.8 AF-S VR
- Nikon 500mm f/4 AF-S VR
- Nikon 600mm f/4 AF-S VR
Please folks: If the lens you want to use this with isn’t listed above, don’t order it. It doesn’t work with the 80-400mm. It has never worked with the 80-400. Its not going to work with the original 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6 ED AF VR when you try it, nor (I swear it’s happened) will it work well with a 12-24mm f/4G AF-S DX.