Be aware this monitor is incompatible with Paralinx & Ikan products.
The SmallHD 5" 502 HDMI / SDI On-Camera Field Monitor is a small, high resolution monitor perfect for on-camera and gimbal use. Key features include:
- High Resolution. This full HD, 1920×1080 LCD monitor provides an extremely sharp image with a pixel density of 441 ppi. Despite being an LCD display, the 502 is able to produce 85% NTSC Color Gamut (greater than the REC. 709 color standard), rivaling the color capabilities of OLED technology.
- Compact & Lightweight. This 5" monitor is just 3/4" thick and tips the scale at about 9 oz pre-battery, making it perfect for small, lightweight rigs and gimbal use. It features 3x 1/4-20" mounting points on the bottom, back, and right side, and we include a monitor arm, hotshoe mount and Redrock microMount depending on your needs.
- HDMI / SDI. The 502 supports both HDMI and HD-SDI inputs and outputs, and cross converts between them. HD-SDI input and output max out at 1080 / 60i and 1080 / 30p in RGB/YCC 4:2:2 and 4:4:4. HDMI input and output max out at 1080 / 60p and supports 8/10/12 bit color. Audio is transferred through both HD-SDI and HDMI, with a 1/8" stereo out to monitor audio via headphones (not included).
- 3D LUTs. Can be applied to the monitor with the ability to still view your video in real-time.
- Functionality. The highly configurable system allows you to save up to 8 presets which include focus aids, exposure aids, camera metadata and 3D LUTs. The menu system is easily navigated with the built-in joystick with quick-switching between presets. The unit is powered via 2 (included) hot-swapable Canon LP-E6 batteries.