This product is discontinued. However, we currently offer similar, updated products:
Old Product Descripton below:
The Cyber-Shot RX100 II is a compact point & shoot and update to the original Cyber-Shot RX100. Key features include:
- Large 20.2MP Sensor: It boasts an oversized 20.2MP 1" Exmor-R BSI-CMOS sensor that provides high resolution images with improved low light performance. It has an improved standard ISO range of 160-12800 and features Sony’s Optical SteadyShot with Active mode, allowing the user to capture sharp images in low-light and on the go. Its new sensor increases autofocus speed in less than ideal conditions, but still retains the 10fps high speed continuous shooting burst mode.
- High Quality Zoom Lens: The Carl Zeiss 28-105mm f/1.8-4.9 Vario-Sonnar produces sharp images throughout its zoom range, and it flexible for a wide variety of shooting conditions.
- Advanced Controls: Like the other models in Sony’s RX-series, it offers manual control options for advanced users, as well as iAUTO mode for those who just want to pick up and shoot. There’s a dedicated function button that can be programmed to offer quick adjustments of seven different functions, allowing users to forego menu diving.
- Built-In Wi-Fi: Allows wireless transmission of images as well as camera control with compatible smartphones and tablets.
- Image Composition & Review: The tiltable 3" (1229k dots) Xtra Fine LCD with WhiteMagic technology allows users to shoot even in broad daylight without issues of screen visibility. A key addition to the RX100M2 is the multi-interface hotshoe that allows the use of an external flash or FDA-EV1MK Electronic Viewfinder (not included).
- User Flexibility: Users have the option to record images in both JPEG and RAW formats for still images, and up to 1080/60P video capture. The RX100 II is powered by a rechargable lithium battery and records images to SDHC/XC memory cards (not included). This camera offers quality and features that trump much larger, more expensive options. All in a truly pocket-sized camera.