The Westcott Flex 1-Light Tungsten Kit is an ultra-portable, continuous LED light source useful for both still and video shooting. Key features include:
- Tungsten Output. The 10 × 10″ array of 256 LEDs uses just 55 watts of continuous power, yet outputs 1,300 lux @ 3.3’. The 3200ºK tungsten-balanced light has a wide beam angle of 140°, with a very high CRI of 98.
- Compact & Flexible. While the Flex is only 10″×10″, it’s ultra-compact and equally powerful compared to the Litepanels 1×1 LED Flood. Built-in wire framework allows to Flex to hold its shape once formed, making it perfect for hiding in awkward places where you need some fill.
- AC Powered. The Westcott Flex comes standard with an AC Adapter with 6ft power cable.
- Optional DC Power. For DC-powering capabilities we rent the Westcott Flex D-Tap Cable. This works great when used in tandem with our Anton Bauer QRC-LG Gold Mount Power Kit.
- Included Accessories. Included in the kit is a power dimmer that enables 5 to 100% adjustment with a 16ft extension cable. The 1/4-stop diffusion panel helps to reduce the LED pattern visibility and general harshness. Lastly, the X-Bracket mount holds the Flex light taught with an integrated clamp-style mount for attaching to a light stand, pole, door, table or other clamp-able surface.